Thursday, June 7, 2018

Melvins - Pinkus Abortion Technician

2018
I've been a Melvins fan for almost 30 years I've seen them more times than I can keep track of. I plan an seeing them every time I can in the future. This album has two bass players. I think generally the Melvins have more or less had a certain sound since 2006 when they put out (A) Senile Animal, that coincidentally had two drummers. I'd have to go back and re-listen to a bunch of stuff to really pinpoint when they arrived at the style they've arrived at now a days. It would be impossible anyway since they've been pretty darn experimental their entire careers, not to mention they've put out 12 albums since 2006. Without getting to in depth here. I like this record. The Melvins are from Washington State. 

No comments:

Post a Comment