Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Rainbow - Long Live Rock 'N Roll

1978
I've never been able to get into this one like. They're a great band and there are great songs on here. It's not as engaging as Rising where I can really get into that one, and even more of the first. This feel like background music that's pleasant enough to listen to while I'm doing other stuff. Not really feeling The Shed or L.A. Connection...I don't get stoked on this one like the first two. It's still Dio, which also makes it better than A lot of other bands. Sensitive to light, I don't know man this album feels like quite a slide from Rising. Rising was like they were charging into the future pushing the boundaries. This is a step backwards...except for, you know, Kill The King and Long Live Rock 'n Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment