Friday, July 13, 2018

Peter Criss - Peter Criss

1978
    I was dreading re visiting this album. I don't have any good memories of this, not when it came out. Not of the last time I listened this, which was probably in the 90's.
     It's bad right away. Stays bad. 
     Six songs in before I could find something even remotely listenable, Easy Thing. Wimpy ballad.
     There's nothing on here that I can enjoy ironically. Nothing here so bad it's good. Just bad. 
     Kiss The Girl Goodbye might be the second sort of listenable song. A really lazy ballad.
     The last song, I Can't Stop The Rain is probably the best on the record. It sounds very 70's Ballad. Something that Neil Diamond would sing I guess.

     I think he's going for a really light weight Jazzy funky Soul thing mixed with 70's adult contemporary ballads...and a light dash of 50's rock.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment