Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nirvana - From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

1996
I'm was/am big Nirvana fan and all, but maybe I've just heard all the songs too many times. There's really not that many songs. The songs on this album are compiled from a bunch of different shows over the years. I suppose I could go through and pick certain songs and performances on here that are better than others. You know, find the good ones. I believe this album came out to fulfill Nirvanas' contract with Geffen after Kurt Cobain died. The CD ends pretty strong with a couple rockers...maybe it's just the more poppy songs I don't have the patience for anymore. I've had this since it came out and very rarely put it on. There's better bootlegs out there.

Where to Start: That's a tricky one, Bleach is my favorite. Nevermind maybe the place to start for most, but I like In Utero better than that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment